Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pumpkin Carving

Archer was feeling a little grouchy this morning so I thought that going to the pumpkin farm and seeing the animals might help put him right.  I was right, he did great and was much happier afterwards.  He got to ride in the barrel train too which helped.


Archer didn't want to feed the animals, he wanted me to and he wanted
to take pictures.  This is one of them.

Here is another one he took.  Pretty good.

In the barrel train.  He opted for the donkey barrel this time.  Notice
the Thomas pajama top, part of the grouchy battle that morning.  I decided to
chose my battles, he is wearing shoes and regular pants.

Yesterday afternoon we carved our pumpkins.  They look awesome.  Archer helped design the big pumpkin, I did the smaller one.  David was the carver (he is the best at it).  Archer didn't know about sticking his hand in the pumpkin at first, but when I gave him a spoon to scoop with he finally did it.

Taking the lid off.

scooping out the guts

the big pumpkin wearing David's hat

all our pumpkins.  You can't see Archer's little pumpkin well, but he
used markers to decorate it.

checking it out all lit up

1 comment: