It was kind of warmer today so we decided to get out. We had been dying to check out the hike at the Lincoln Boyhood home, so we headed over there. It was a tough one. Luckily David carried Archer up the knob and I got the return trip. I don't think that I would have made it up with a 25 lb kid on my back. It was well worth it though. The view at the top and the woods that we walked through to get there were amazing.
| cool ground cedar |
| It is so cool to think of bison meandering through the valley |
| At the end of the walk, Archer missed the descent because he fell asleep, we stopped for a picnic and played in the water. Archer would hand us rocks and we would toss them (plunk) into the water. |
I like that David is sporting a full beard these days!
ReplyDeleteIt's his winter look. Keeps him warm.
ReplyDelete