Thursday, March 28, 2013

Happy Easter


The week started out pretty dreary, but the sunshine peeked through by the end of the week and got us excited for spring break.  Archer has been so excited to go to see Ma next week, every day he asks "How many more days until we got to Ma's house?"  Then we count the days and he puts the days on his fingers and then we count down school days.  We made it through and now we are off tomorrow.
 
Here are a few cute pictures from the last few days.  Archer went though a "letter pancake" phase.  We had pancakes every morning and I would use a squirt bottle to make the outline of the letter he wanted and then he would fill it in.  Now he is in a color breakfast phase.  Two days ago it was green eggs and ham, yesterday it was blue pancakes, green eggs and purple milk, and this morning it was blue eggs, teal pancakes and yellow milk.
 
this was the green eggs, blue pancakes and purple milk morning.
Tonight, during bathtime, Archer decided that he wanted to shave.  I set him up with David's shaving mirror and a bubble bath and he shaved for about 15 minutes, once Drake was out of the tub.


 
 
 

The kids had an Easter egg hunt at school today and they made bunny hats.  I wish that I had had a camera on me when they were walking to the bus.  They were so adorable.  When we got home I took a picture of Archer in his hat.


Archer is holding the truck that Grandma and Papaw sent Drake
for Easter.  Drake was more interested in the jelly beans so he didn't
notice that Archer snatched it and didn't put it down until bathtime.  He would
have taken it to the tub (a true sign of love), but I wouldn't let him.  He was
reunited with it as soon as his feet left the tub and hit the floor.  I'm suprised
that he didn't sleep with it.  Thanks Grandma and Papaw, it was a huge hit!!!



Our next door neighbor (and Archer's favorite person in the world), Barb, brought over Easter baskets for the boys.   Drake was so excited.  I can't wait to do an Easter egg hunt with the boys.  They are both at a good age for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment