One nice day we went down to the sandbox and the boys were so happy to get out they actually played together nicely.
I got Archer a new raincoat at a consignment sale and passed his old one down to Drake. I was very excited for a rainy day. They were so cute.
Toddler time at the library. They learned about eggs and danced around with eggs filled with rice, ect. They also got to dig around in a sensory tub and make a chick hatching out of an egg.
One sunny day we made chalk paint and put handprints all over the front porch. I should have known that it would get out of hand.
The Ag Expo. The sheep were a big hit, especially since they kept saying "Baaaa".
Yesterday was cold but sunny. David and Archer went to run some errands so I took the opportunity to try out the water beads with Drake. I was worried that he would squish them or eat them or throw them everywhere, but he did really well and loved them. We also dug up some bugs in the dirt container.
| Daddy brought home an ice cream for me and Drake. Dixie was sneaky and got alot of Drake's. |
Today it was rainy and cold, a great day to be a duck, so we went to feed the ducks at the lake in Etown. Drake loves the ducks. Archer likes to run around.
One more cute picture from a while ago. We went to a wedding in February. They had a photo booth and David and Drake dressed up and went in to get their pictures taken. It was so cute! Archer and I weren't feeling well so we didn't go do it. I wish that we had.
So that is the news from the last month. Sorry I haven't been better about posting. I am going to try to stay on top of it more. We haven't been doing much this winter, it's been cold and we are always sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment