Drake walked yesterday!!! I needed a haircut so I went and was only gone for about an hour and when I walked in the door I heard David say "You did it!!!" and I thought "I can't believe I missed it, I was only gone for a bit and I missed it". He did it again though and I got to record it.
Today I did a short program for Archer's class. They were going to take a nature walk and Ms. Monica asked me if I would do a little program. I brought in some animal sign that they could look for on their walk. I brought a deer antler that had been chewed by a rodent of some sort, a turkey feather, and a bird nest. I also had some footprints in rubber casts that they could look at and I made play dough for all of them to squish into the casts to make 3D feet. They loved it and it was so much fun... they were so engaged and sweet. Much different than 5th graders.
No comments:
Post a Comment