Thursday, October 18, 2012

Napping

Archer hasn't been taking naps lately.  Sometimes he just passes out if it gets quiet or I am putting Drake down.  Drake has only been taking one nap a day lately so there isn't much quiet time in the afternoons usually.

Today, when we got home from school, Drake was fussy so I went to put him down.  It took a while.  I heard Archer getting something out of the pantry and then it was really quiet in the living room so I assumed that he had gone to sleep.  When I came out of the room, Archer was asleep on the couch with a yogurt snack that he had made.  He had gotten the yogurt out of the fridge, put it in a bowl, topped it with Ma's granola, and then curled up on the couch with spoon in hand and went to sleep.  It was pretty funny.  I don't even think that he took a bite.

I was looking through last year's clothes and he was playing "dress up".

No comments:

Post a Comment