Thursday, October 7, 2010

Projects

David called last night and asked what we had been doing.  I told him and he asked if we had made cushions for the wagon or cut Archer's hair yet (my 2 projects for our visit) and I had to say no, so today we got with it.  Mom made awesome cushions for our new wagon.  I love them, and Archer does too.  Aunt Mary and Uncle Bobby have the same wagon that we have so we used it to test everything out.


Before dinner, Paps wanted to wash his new car and Archer was all about it.  He started out very enthusiastic, but his interest quickly waned.



During bath time, Ma skillfully snipped away and Archer got his big boy haircut.  After it was all over I was a little sad.  It is a great haircut, but he looks very different to me, not my little baby.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys are having fun! I bet Archer looks so handsome with his new big boy haircut.

    ReplyDelete