Archer had his first school program today. He has been talking about it for weeks and telling us what they are working on, so it was very exciting to see it all. David and I debated about whether or not he would actually do what he was supposed to do and if he would sing. We both decided that chances were pretty high that he would get shy and shut down. Well.... he was a singing and dancing machine. It was adorable. The whole 1st and K group did a song together and then they did 3 songs in smaller groups and then a big group song at the end. He did great in all three. I was so proud of him. During the first song, when he got up and was dancing and singing, I was sobbing, but I pulled it together by the end.
Unfortunately, I can't load the video.... too big, but here is a cute picture.
Singing and Dancing????? Takes after his Dad!!!!
ReplyDelete