Friday, May 30, 2014

Preschool Graduation

Thursday was Archer's graduation from preschool.  I can't believe he will be going to kindergarten next year.  Where does the time go?  David, Drake and I went for the short ceremony.  Archer was actually kind of sad about the whole thing.  I think that he just started to realize that he wasn't going to have the same teachers next year.  His teachers are so awesome.  I am going to miss them.  I hope his new teachers are just as welcoming and terrific.
 
 
getting his certificate from Miss Monica


hugs from Miss Karen

big hug from Miss Trina.... sniff

doing the tooty ta dance.... his tongue is supposed to be out :)

more tooty ta.... thumbs up, elbows back, legs apart, knees
together, eyes closed, tongue out, turn around.

after the ceremony they had ice cream... Drake jumped right in line

Archer with all the teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment