Sunday, April 20, 2014

Turtle Sitting and Other Random Stuff

Our neighbors, Mark and Barb, went out west for a couple of weeks and Archer was assigned turtle sitting duty.  Barb found a baby box turtle a few years back and she can't bring herself to release it.  The boys love her.  Her name is Penelope.  Drake is particularly obsessed with her.  He loves to carry her around.  Hopefully she will survive the next two weeks. :)

cool bubble makers from Grandma and Papaw.  Both
boys love them!

Penelope in the grass.  It was hard going for her so we
took her down to the newly burned native plot where there
was more bare ground and let her get some exercise.

ahhhh... much better

Archer saying hi

Drake trying hard to give her some space.

 
 Ma and Pap sent the boys gum egg laying chickens.  They were a huge hit.  I think all the gum is already gone though.


 
A random video.... I had both boys in the tub and I was in the living room folding clothes.  After about 20 minutes of constant jabbering, I got my camera to record what they were doing.  It was so funny and cute.

2 comments:

  1. Those chickens are AWESOME!!! Where can I get some??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably the dollar store... they are awesome and hours of fun.

      Delete