I realized today that it has been a while since my last post. I have been working on projects for my niece and my namesake for their birthdays so I have been kind of focused on that.
Last weekend we went to David's new office to see how it looks. He is slowly getting moved it and really enjoys having his own space. We also went because they got a new bulldozer. Archer was very excited to see it, but kind of got nervous when he saw how big it was. Drake was not nervous and jumped right in to drive it. We also went to see all the deer mounts in the visitor area. Drake loved that!
| playing in the snow at Dada's office |
| the office |
| the bulldozer. Archer could feel the heat from a vent above him and thought that the bulldozer was hot so he got nervous about it. |
| Drake sees the "deah" |
Archer got invited to his first school birthday party today. It is only his second birthday party ever. He did really well, he wasn't that shy. It was at a play area with a bunch of bouncy houses. He is a little scared of the bouncy house, but he was really brave and tried it out and ended up loving it.
| cupcake mouth |
| sliding in the bouncy house |
We have had some really wacky weather lately. It has been 70 and crazy windy, and then 20 and snowy within a week. We had a really pretty day today and the boys soaked up some sun.
It's birthday season!! Maggie has been to 2 birthday parties in the past month, and she has 2 more this weekend (including her own party on Sunday afternoon). I invited her whole class (yeah, I'm crazy!), but we're having it at a park / playground instead of our house (I'm not THAT crazy!). Should be mass chaos, but Maggie's excited.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Maggie!!!! Good luck with the birthday party. I dread those days of big birthday parties for the boys. Maybe they'll be like me and not be that interested in doing that.
ReplyDelete