Friday, December 7, 2012

Elf on the Shelf

So... we have now joined the elf craze.  Ma sent us one today and so it begins.  I think that I am already becoming obsessed.  We'll see how Archer likes it. 

He actually had a strange first reaction to the elf.  I told him that the elf was there to watch to see if he was being good and then would report back to Santa each night.  He became rather nasty towards the elf.  He threw him around a little and stepped on him.  I told him that he should apologize to the elf because his first report would not be good.  He seemed a little unsure about apologizing to an inanimate object, but he did it.  We will start over fresh tomorrow and see how it goes.  Today the elf sat in the plant and quietly observed.  I set it up on the top of our cabinets to have a tea party with Baby Bear.  I thought that that may endear him to Archer and he can't get to him up there.


 
 
I think that I am going to just let the elf ride up there and see if Archer notices him.  I'm not going to make a big deal about it.  I may still move him around though, even if Archer doesn't notice him.  I told you that I'm obsessed.... maybe David will notice him.

1 comment: