Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Catch Up

So... it's been a while since my last post.  I don't really know where the time went.  We have been doing lots of stuff.  We found an awesome recipe for making soap, we have been doing a lot of sandbox playing, and oh... and David got two deer last week.  Score! 

We have also been getting birthday presents in the mail for Drake, which makes Archer really happy.  Luckily, Drake doesn't realize that Archer is confiscating his toys.

Archer had a field trip today at Kroger.  It made me really nervous thinking about him out of the school so I tagged along.  It was pretty fun.  He was really excited about it.  It wasn't as scary as I thought that it would be.  There were only 9 kids in class today and there were 4 chaperones, not including me.....  I think that they had it under control :).

Our soap.  It is so easy, a packet of gelatin, 1/2 c bubble bath, and 1/2 c hot water.
Let it sit in the fridge for an hour and you are good to go.  I even put little
toys (gems, glowing stars, dinosaurs) in them.  They disolve before the bath is
over and make it a bubble bath.

pushing Drake on the "playground"
 
The first deer.

The second deer.

Archer helping Dada process the deer.
 
Grandma and Papaw sent Drake a bunch of cars and trucks.
He loved them.  He had his lunch with two of them.

Drake was in a cute jumper and I had to get a picture.

Ma and Pap sent Drake a tractor (which Archer loved, by the way) and a
cool musical card.  He kept opening it or bringing it to me to open so that
he could dance.  It was about the cutest thing I have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment