Sunday, September 30, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

We found a new pumpkin patch today.  It was really fun, they had tons of stuff for kids to do and lots of pumpkins.  I had to restain myself.  We ended up getting 1 for each boy and some little ones.  I am dying to get some mums and start decorating.  I am going to wait until it is actually October though.

playing with diggers in a big vat of corn.  a happy boy.


they also had a remote control truck.  Archer was in heaven.

I got them to sit together, still, for about 10 seconds
but I got a couple of OK pictures.  there were so many cute
set up for taking pictures, but alas, sometimes kids are not
cooperative.

my little pumpkin head.

1 comment:

  1. Cute!! Maggie has been pestering me about pumpkins for the past week! I don't know how many times she asked "mama, is it time to get our pumpkin yet?" last week. We drove by a pumpkin patch on the way home from a park today, and Maggie REALLY wanted to stop, but we decided to wait a little bit longer. :-)

    ReplyDelete