We have already had a pretty exciting weekend. Yesterday, after David got off work, we went to the pool on base and they had a splash area opened. Archer loved it! He was a little scared of all the squirting and falling water, but he loved watching it from a distance. He also loved kicking around in the big pool. I forgot my camera, unfortunately.
Today we went to the zoo. I was hoping to see the new polar bear cub that they brought to Louisville last spring. I didn't think that it would be too likely though because she was just put on exhibit the last few weeks, but she was out playing around and Archer got to see her. It was so exciting. She was super cute, much smaller than I thought she would be. We also rode the merry-go-round and Archer and David got to feed a giraffe. It was a great day! We ended up staying there around 2 hours, which is a record for us.
 |
| Archer sees Quinnak, the polar bear cub |
 |
| feeding the giraffe, Archer was very brave |
 |
Archer saw the merry-go-round from a distance and sprinted over
to it. While we waited he decided he wanted to ride on the frog. |
 |
What's better than a train track to a little boy obsessed with trains?
Unfortunately the train is not running. |
No comments:
Post a Comment