Thursday, March 17, 2011

Saunders Springs

It was a georgous day today.  This morning Archer and I went to a consignment sale and he was so good that I thought that he should get a little treat.  After his late nap, we went to Saunders Springs to play in the water.  It was really warm today but still not quite warm enough to wade around in icy water.  He still enjoyed making "rock soup" and splooshing rocks in the water.  David met us over there after work and brought some dinner.  It was fun.

Inspired by the warm weather, I got out boxes of clothes that
Kate had sent us and there were lots of cute shirts and pants in there.
I loved these pants because you can zip off the bottom fourth and make little shorts.
Archer loved the crocs that were in there.  He became obsessed with them and
I let him wear them even though they were a little too big.

No comments:

Post a Comment