
So... since Archer got yesterday, Dixie got today. We got kind of a late start, but we found a cool, new place to hike. It was in Meade Co, called Buttermilk Falls Nature Trail, and it was a paved trail from a river front park. We went in the back way so we didn't quite make it to the park, it was too late and getting on to nap time. We did make it to the falls though. Dixie loves walking new places and she also enjoyed playing in the water, as did Archer so it was a win-win for everyone.
Here were some more interesting pictures from our hike.... it was 2 miles by the way. David carried Archer in and I carried him out. I think that we earned our blizzards.
 |
| cool honey locust |
 |
| sassafras grove |
 |
| buttermilk falls |
When we got home, David had some things to do around the house so Archer and I played with Dixie, doing her most favorite thing... chasing a ball that we threw for her.
After her very fun day, Dixie was ready for bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment