Saturday, August 21, 2010

Creative Eating


It's been getting harder and harder to get Archer to eat lately. I guess he is just a snacker, he hasn't been sitting down to eat a meal lately. I figure if he is hungry he will let me know, he just doesn't seem to be hungry. I have been trying to get more creative, hopeing that will help, so I have been setting up his meals in different locations and trying to present the food differently. He always gets a huge variety of different stuff, nothing seems to interest him though.




The last couple of days I have been letting him eat at his little table in one of the little chairs that Ma gave us. He likes that. Dixie also likes it because she is eye level with the food. We also eat outside sometimes, or while watching cartoons. Last night, at dinner, I tried putting ham and cheese on skewers and then also made fruit skewers. He liked that also. I guess I am going to have to start thinking of more interesting stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment