Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hot Dogs and Blueberry Ice Cream


We had a busy day today and I am exhausted. This morning, after breakfast, we went up to see A. Pat and U. Johnny's house progress and then stopped by A. Cissy's house to see A. Pat, Lydia and Lola. By then it was nap time so after putting Archer down, we cleaned the house and mom and dad went over to get the lake house ready.
After lunch Archer and I went over to help and met the Savannah Crew when they came in. Then it was nap time again. After Archer woke up we went to A. Mary and U. Bobby's for a hot dog roast and to hang out with friends. Archer did pretty well, but even with 2 naps he will crash around 9pm. He did stay awake long enough to try the blueberry ice cream that A. Pat made. It was so good and so very pretty. It was a beautiful purple color. I thought about Isabelle and Olivia, both purple lovers, they would have loved that ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment